The Town Tavern Chat - Page 241 of 467

Noting Krusten's unapologetic entrance - Page 241 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Mar, 2019 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
2nd Mar, 2019 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 241

Very appreciative of the kind words she gives thanks to those that want to pick her up. Relieved by Thorin's fail she does not feel alone in the embarrassment anymore. While she is in no place to advise she does suggest, "You may want to learn the skill first before trying."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2019 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Early in the morning she gets up and heads towards the tavern. She is happy to find that the challenge is something she is more proficient at doing so she accepts.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2019 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which Melodee accepted. Sharp on the move Melodee stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Melodee uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Melodee is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Melodee received 51 experience points.

8th Mar, 2019 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 241 Chat Tavern Town The

"Sorry, I do not know any magick tricks and the tricks I do know aren't worth the time or entertainment value these tavern goers are looking for."

11th Mar, 2019 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Well I do know some tricks that can impress and since no one has accepted I will, not for the gold but for the fame… I need to be looked on in a better light."

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2019 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which fearless Thorin accepted. Using all that Thorin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Thorin triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 53 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2019 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 241

Krusten waves the wench's invitation off with "I have no time for magick tricks!" She gets on a stool and says, "Who is sober enough to go on an adventure here?"

15th Mar, 2019 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 241

Noting Krusten's unapologetic entrance Thorin raises his sword as a gesture that he will be there when it is time. He looks at the wench waved off saying, "No worry, I will do a few tricks."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,