The Town Tavern Chat - Page 242 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls - Page 242 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Mar, 2019 - 10:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2019 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 242

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which courageous Thorin accepted. Using all that Thorin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Thorin executes the Magician Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 45 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2019 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Oh, you want another round of magic tricks. Luckily for you I have many of them at my disposal. First, look at my hands and see this appear.... "

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2019 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Magic Tricks of which defiant Thorin accepted. Using all that Thorin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Thorin triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 26 experience points.

19th Mar, 2019 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 242 Chat Tavern Town The

"As an expert magician its my job to know many magic tricks so as to keep crowds happy… specially the ones who may have seen my act before, so yes, I will be willing to do this."

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2019 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which defiant Thorin accepted. Using all that Thorin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Thorin executes the Magician Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 11 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 19 experience points.

23rd Mar, 2019 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Unfortunately, I don't know any magic tricks but will happily hav a good meal and watch someone perform them should you get a willing challenger."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2019 - 10:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 242

Only learned a bit she thinks hard if she is good enough to show something to a crowd in the tavern she risks it.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2019 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 242

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which fearless Melodee accepted. Using all that Melodee has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Melodee executes the Magician Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Melodee received 55 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,