The Town Tavern Chat - Page 243 of 467

Hello, all I am in need of some info would - Page 243 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Mar, 2019 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
29th Mar, 2019 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 243

It has been a long time since last she was give the opportunity to flex her biceps. Now was a good time as any to get some gold.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2019 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Melodee accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Melodee pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Melodee triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Melodee." Melodee received 24 experience points.

29th Mar, 2019 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Is this the cost of laughing at your jokes? An informal tax on the only Ale in town, perhaps? I come here for the food, not the opportunity to embarrass myself at an unnamed dare. Still, as I can see that you will not be satisfied until all join your revelry. In the name of Brotherhood I consent to your challenge.

30th Mar, 2019 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Page 243 Chat Tavern Town The

Seeing the person talk ahead of time Celestial comes close by and says, "You can't accept a challenge that isn't offered yet. Perhaps you will see what it is when the time is right. I believe we have another hour and a half till the next one."

30th Mar, 2019 - 2:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

So, it appears as if my guess was right after all! Well! Have at it then. I accept your challenge. Let each man conduct himself with honor, win or lose.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2019 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which failed Beanillus accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Beanillus is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Beanillus is sorely unlucky! Beanillus is hurt while trying the Hand Wrestling Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2019 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 243

Shaking her head in embarrassment for the new challenger she says, "Its wise to learn how to do it before actually doing it. You are very new around here aren't you?"

30th Mar, 2019 - 2:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Sundrawn
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 243

Hello, all I am in need of some info would anyone know where I can get a good job perhaps anything I should know about ongoing events?

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,