The Town Tavern Chat - Page 247 of 467

"Wench! Bring these folk a round of drinks - Page 247 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Apr, 2019 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2019 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 247

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which Nephi accepted. Sharp on the move Nephi stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Nephi executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 17 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2019 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I might be risking my reputation by attempting this but I feel I must at least try even though my dancing skills are not the best."

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2019 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Traditional Medieval Dance of which Nephi accepted. Moving one foot and then another Nephi sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Nephi triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 16 experience points.

10th Apr, 2019 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 247 Chat Tavern Town The

Surprised that his moves won the hearts of the tavern he takes his gold, waved to everyone and then takes the next coach to Llafair.

10th Apr, 2019 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Blinking the rain out of his eyes Beanillus smiles, and shakes his head in amazement. "I have just this moment stepped out of the storm, and already you hound me" he says laughing. "I suppose if I wanted quiet I should have ran for the library" he reasons. He shakes his head vigorously, sending water droplets everywhere, and declares "I accept your challenge".

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2019 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which defiant Beanillus accepted. Using all that Beanillus has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Beanillus executes the Magician Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Beanillus received 50 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2019 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 247

As Nephi awaits the coach Be-an approaches him. "I myself may be in Lafair soon enough. I may see you there".

11th Apr, 2019 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 247

"Wench! Bring these folk a round of drinks on me. If my luck holds I'll win it back at this next challenge! Move aside. Here! I accept this challenge.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,