The Town Tavern Chat - Page 248 of 467

Joker? This is a skill I am thought to know? - Page 248 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Apr, 2019 - 4:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2019 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 248

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which fearless Beanillus accepted. Sharp on the move Beanillus stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Beanillus executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 11 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Beanillus received 18 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2019 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I am Ysabeau the Blessed, and I will accept this challenge with the good Wilbur. A round of drinks for our audience!.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2019 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which silly Ysabeau accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Ysabeau is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Ysabeau has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Ysabeau. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

11th Apr, 2019 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Page 248 Chat Tavern Town The

I will try again and win--you'll see. Whatever I undertake I do so with determination, whether divine quest or even a silly pub challenge. Ysabeau shall return!.

11th Apr, 2019 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Aye, Ysabeau. Good sport is near as important winning. My money will be on you next time, for 'tis spirit that shapes fate. A toast to Ysabeau's fire!.

11th Apr, 2019 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Thank you, good Sir, for your words. I have heard of your frequent victories in these challenges." Ysabeau raises her tankard in return and shouts, "All hail to Beanillus's glory!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Apr, 2019 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 248

Ha! Glory! 'Tis useless as gems to a yard fowl. Even the most glorious death is a waste, if not for the foresight of the wise and the valor of the hearth. 'Tis destiny we seek, but instead trade hope for chance while fretting the whims of the middle. Yet thin soup is better than none. Line up then! Who will have at?

12th Apr, 2019 - 4:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 248

Joker? This is a skill I am thought to know? What's a fish with 11 eyes? A fiiiish! No? Not funny enough? What is it then? Need I say 'I accept'? I do so.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,