The Town Tavern Chat - Page 253 of 467

"I told you the joke business was beyond - Page 253 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th May, 2019 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 2nd May, 2019 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 253

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Having a Laugh of which clumsy Nephi accepted. Nephi attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Nephi is sorely unlucky! Nephi is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2019 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He shakes his head and smiles… "I didn't expect otherwise. I am off to Anglesey so it does not matter now."

3rd May, 2019 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Aye, I will astound thee with my reflexes! I take up this challenge with ease," I say nonchalantly. With a wide grin, I await.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2019 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 253 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which the noble Ysabeau accepted. Sharp on the move Ysabeau stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Ysabeau uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Ysabeau is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Ysabeau received 27 experience points.

4th May, 2019 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin walks in and sees the woman performing a trick. He claps. When the wench comes to offer him a joke challenge he refuses and points to the woman who caught the cups.

7th May, 2019 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"I am a lousy teller of jokes, but since you insist I will do it but do not say I didn't warn you!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2019 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 253

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Having a Laugh of which inept Norskman accepted. Norskman attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Norskman is sorely unlucky! Norskman is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

7th May, 2019 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 253

"I told you the joke business was beyond me. Still I love you all despite the boos and hate from some"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,