The Town Tavern Chat - Page 254 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts - Page 254 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th May, 2019 - 11:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
8th May, 2019 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 254

"Ah, now that is a skill I feel I can accomplish. Stand back so I get myself enough room to do this."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2019 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Nephi accepted. Showing off some skill, Nephi jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Nephi executes the Jump Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 12 experience points.

10th May, 2019 - 1:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Well it is almost time for me to go to bed but as you are having the same skill challenge that I love I will do it and then I must be going."

Post Date: 10th May, 2019 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Page 254 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Nephi accepted. Showing off some skill, Nephi jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Nephi executes the Jump Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 11 experience points.

11th May, 2019 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"ah, so it's a hand wrestling competition then! Good! My old uncle Jhog used to call me 'iron arms' when I was only 10 years old. Let's see if I still deserve that nickname. I accept your challenge."

Post Date: 11th May, 2019 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Archturo accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Archturo pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Archturo executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Archturo received 34 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 254

"my lady, dancing isn't my best occupation. Usually I prefer to fight man, kill beasts and slay rats, but as you're a beauty, I'll have to learn a new occupation. I'll accept your invitation."

Post Date: 11th May, 2019 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 254

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which silly Archturo accepted. Archturo attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Archturo has not the Dancing Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Archturo. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,