The Town Tavern Chat - Page 255 of 255

Krusten passes through the tavern on her way - Page 255 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20 Hours Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 255 pgs.  251 252 253 254 255 
Closed Q
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Primrose
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 255

I am not surprised you all egg me on, what with me being the fool of the town. Likely you wish to see me fail spectacularly again. But I warn thee, I have picked up a few tricks from some old charlatans, and I could sorely use the coin. Prepare to lose thy bets, gentlemen!.

Sponsored Links:

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which courageous Lyrlandi accepted. Using all that Lyrlandi has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Lyrlandi triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Lyrlandi." Lyrlandi received 33 experience points.

Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Sorry no, I'm afraid that any kind of magic is beyond my capabilities. I could show you some sword tricks but you don't pay for those. It doesn't matter, I need to be on my way now."

Archturo
Bodyguard

Level: 3
ROK II

GuilhermeC
Premium
(+)

Page 255 Chat Tavern Town The

Magic? Bah, don't bother me with this. If you need a strong hand you can count on me. Otherwise, try to find a magician in a chicken coop.

Post Date: 7 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Ysabeau
Translator

Level: 6
Action: Dead
ROK II

Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah so ye wish to see a little slight of hand? I can certainly oblige, as I've studied a bit of stage magic in my time," I say and smile.

Post Date: 7 Days Ago / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which Ysabeau accepted. Using all that Ysabeau has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Ysabeau triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 13 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Ysabeau." Ysabeau received 36 experience points.

Post Date: 6.7 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Shamus
Stonemason

Level: 3
Action: Training
ROK II

Workman
(+)

Page 255 The Town Tavern Chat

"Lady I wish I could tell a joke because I'm so sore for gold at the moment but I just can't. Maybe next time."

Post Date: 20 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Krusten
Bodyguard

Level: 15
Action: Portal
ROK II

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 255

Krusten passes through the tavern on her way to Llafair. The wench in charge of challenges approaches her to tell some jokes. Krusten responds, "Oh please… " as she keeps moving,.

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Country (State) of the Day

Moldova

Country of the day Moldova

Unanswered Threads for Moldova, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Trans 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Pagan 30th Mar, 2019 - 6:07am Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 15th Mar, 2019 - 10:36pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 27th Feb, 2019 - 2:49am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Xxbellaxx 13th Feb, 2019 - 8:12am Discuss It!
Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By SMF 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:08pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes