The Town Tavern Chat - Page 255 of 467

Krusten passes through the tavern on her way - Page 255 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st May, 2019 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
13th May, 2019 - 5:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Primrose
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 255

I am not surprised you all egg me on, what with me being the fool of the town. Likely you wish to see me fail spectacularly again. But I warn thee, I have picked up a few tricks from some old charlatans, and I could sorely use the coin. Prepare to lose thy bets, gentlemen!.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2019 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which courageous Lyrlandi accepted. Using all that Lyrlandi has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Lyrlandi triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Lyrlandi." Lyrlandi received 33 experience points.

13th May, 2019 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Sorry no, I'm afraid that any kind of magic is beyond my capabilities. I could show you some sword tricks but you don't pay for those. It doesn't matter, I need to be on my way now."

13th May, 2019 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Page 255 Chat Tavern Town The

Magic? Bah, don't bother me with this. If you need a strong hand you can count on me. Otherwise, try to find a magician in a chicken coop.

15th May, 2019 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah so ye wish to see a little slight of hand? I can certainly oblige, as I've studied a bit of stage magic in my time," I say and smile.

Post Date: 15th May, 2019 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which Ysabeau accepted. Using all that Ysabeau has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Ysabeau triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 13 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Ysabeau." Ysabeau received 36 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2019 - 1:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 255

"Lady I wish I could tell a joke because I'm so sore for gold at the moment but I just can't. Maybe next time."

21st May, 2019 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 255

Krusten passes through the tavern on her way to Llafair. The wench in charge of challenges approaches her to tell some jokes. Krusten responds, "Oh please… " as she keeps moving,.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,