The Town Tavern Chat - Page 255 of 255

"Lady I wish I could tell a joke because - Page 255 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5.5 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 255 pgs.  251 252 253 254 255 
Closed Q
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Primrose
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 255

I am not surprised you all egg me on, what with me being the fool of the town. Likely you wish to see me fail spectacularly again. But I warn thee, I have picked up a few tricks from some old charlatans, and I could sorely use the coin. Prepare to lose thy bets, gentlemen!.

Sponsored Links:

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which courageous Lyrlandi accepted. Using all that Lyrlandi has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Lyrlandi triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Lyrlandi." Lyrlandi received 33 experience points.

Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Sorry no, I'm afraid that any kind of magic is beyond my capabilities. I could show you some sword tricks but you don't pay for those. It doesn't matter, I need to be on my way now."

Archturo
Bodyguard

Level: 3
ROK II

GuilhermeC
Premium
(+)

Page 255 Chat Tavern Town The

Magic? Bah, don't bother me with this. If you need a strong hand you can count on me. Otherwise, try to find a magician in a chicken coop.

Post Date: 5.9 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Ysabeau
Translator

Level: 6
Action: Dead
ROK II

Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah so ye wish to see a little slight of hand? I can certainly oblige, as I've studied a bit of stage magic in my time," I say and smile.

Post Date: 5.9 Days Ago / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which Ysabeau accepted. Using all that Ysabeau has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Ysabeau triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 13 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Ysabeau." Ysabeau received 36 experience points.

Post Date: 5.5 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Shamus
Stonemason

Level: 3
Action: Training
ROK II

Workman
(+)

Page 255 The Town Tavern Chat

"Lady I wish I could tell a joke because I'm so sore for gold at the moment but I just can't. Maybe next time."

Post Date: Tue May 21, 2019 - 13:30:06 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Page 255 The Town Tavern Chat

A pause from The Town Tavern Chat to share wise words from old times:
HistoricToday is: 21st May (GMT), in history on the 21st of May, 1926 AD the following event happened:
White Sox Earl Sheely hits a record 6th consecutive double

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Support This!

Become A Backer!
Let's get some active lasting science fiction games that focus on role-playing rather than rules and dice rolls and let's make it happen now!

Play Better Games:
See More

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Workman 5.5 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Northcitymom 18th Apr, 2019 - 1:19am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Xxbellaxx 13th Feb, 2019 - 7:57am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 2nd Feb, 2019 - 6:26pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm