The Town Tavern Chat - Page 256 of 467

Lileth miles at the invitation. She just completed - Page 256 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2019 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
27th May, 2019 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 256

"You really want more of my stale jokes? Well, if you are insisting do not say it was my fault that you didn't have at least a giggle."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2019 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Having a Laugh of which drunken Nephi accepted. Nephi attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Nephi is sorely unlucky! Nephi is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

27th May, 2019 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Shrugging. "I did warn you… I doubt I will get better at it as jokes does not further my more important goals, sorry."

27th May, 2019 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Page 256 Chat Tavern Town The

Antonia forgot herself and her important mission to the point that she became aged and did not know what to do. Her most immediate problem was her lack of gold so she immediately participates.

Post Date: 27th May, 2019 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which silly Antonia accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Antonia land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Antonia has not the Jump Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Antonia. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

27th May, 2019 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

With that not working out well for her and her old bones she decides to look for any kind of job to get some gold. "Its time to talk to the tavern keeper" she remarks to herself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2019 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 256

"I would normally accept my lady nut I thing there may be some prodigies around here that can better benefit more than I".

2nd Jun, 2019 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 256

Lileth miles at the invitation. She just completed an intensive course in this and was confident to win. She accepts the challenge.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,