The Town Tavern Chat - Page 258 of 467

Well as m' great uncle Leeroth use - Page 258 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Jun, 2019 - 1:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
13th Jun, 2019 - 10:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 258

"I am not the best at this, but I do know how to put on a show to surprise a few people. The gold is tempting as well."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2019 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which fearless Lileth accepted. Using all that Lileth has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Lileth triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Lileth." Lileth received 37 experience points.

14th Jun, 2019 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Brockett stand up uncertainly before the crowd. "Well I learned a step or two from Lady Fluke, let's see… it's just a jump to the left… "

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2019 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Page 258 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which defiant Brockett accepted. Moving one foot and then another Brockett sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Brockett uses the Dancing Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Dancing. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Brockett is a champion of Dancing, who can do greater?" Brockett received 37 experience points.

15th Jun, 2019 - 11:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I will like to try. There is a possibility that this may not turn out well but the gold is too enticing to pass up so here goes!"

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2019 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which failed Lileth accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Lileth land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Lileth is sorely unlucky! Lileth is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2019 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 258

Lileth rubs her rear and shakes her head. "I think I will need to do a little bit more training in this area."

15th Jun, 2019 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 258

Well as m' great uncle Leeroth use ta say, "Might as well jump!" The gnome springs forward to the stools.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,