The Town Tavern Chat - Page 261 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that - Page 261 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jun, 2019 - 9:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2019 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 261

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Brockett accepted. Showing off some skill, Brockett jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Brockett uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Brockett is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Brockett received 23 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2019 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I am not an expert but I know a few tricks that could keep many in this tavern happily entertained." Goes to the center of the room to make magic.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2019 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which Lileth accepted. Using all that Lileth has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Lileth executes the Magician Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Lileth received 27 experience points.

21st Jun, 2019 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Page 261 Chat Tavern Town The

Hayden looks at the crowd calling his name and he answers angrily, "I am no dancer fools… do I look like some kind of entertainer to you?"

21st Jun, 2019 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Well if ye insist I'll show ye some of m' dance moves. I call this the 'pie in th' sky'" He holds a pumpkin pie in his hand and dances about the floor, occasionally tossing the twirling pastry up and catching it as he weaves around.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2019 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which clumsy Brockett accepted. Brockett attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Brockett is sorely unlucky! Brockett is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2019 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 261

"I'll have to dig deeper to come up with something new this time around but I will definitely give it my best attempt!"

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2019 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 261

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which Lileth accepted. Using all that Lileth has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Lileth executes the Magician Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 15 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Lileth received 12 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,