The Town Tavern Chat - Page 262 of 467

Antonia just came back from the land of the - Page 262 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jun, 2019 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
25th Jun, 2019 - 1:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 262

Hayden pops in to see if any challenges are available for him to do. There aren't any so he continues on his way as he is in no mood for half-orc jokes.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2019 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Brocket flexes his fingers and stretches his arms. He pads hesitantly to the front of the room. "Maybe I am up t' this task. What's th' harm in tryin'?"

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2019 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which awkward Brockett accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Brockett but instead hit the table and floor! Brockett is sorely unlucky! Brockett is hurt while trying the Reflexes Skill.

26th Jun, 2019 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 262 Chat Tavern Town The

Brockett clears his throat. "A gnome, a dwarf, and an elf are captured by cannibals. The cannibals are going to skin them and make canoes from their hides but they give each of them a last request. The elf says he wants a luxurious feast with fine wine. So the cannibals bring their very best food and drink and they all enjoy the meal and then they kill the elf and skin him. The dwarf asks if he can write a letter home to his dear mother. So they bring hims some papyrus, a quill, and some ink and he writes a heartfelt goodbye. Then they kill the dwarf and skin him. The gnome asks for a fork. The cannibals are very confused by this, but a last request is a last request so they bring the gnome a fork. He immediately begins stabbing himself all over, shouting, "To hell with your damn canoe!"

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2019 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which failed Brockett accepted. Brockett attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Brockett is sorely unlucky! Brockett is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

27th Jun, 2019 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Brockett remembers how he ended up nearly getting killed by the crowd the last time he told a joke, so he tries another one because he does not learn from his mistakes. "When I was a young gnomeling I had a pie stand outside my parent's cottage. I would always give away the first pie for free. Then I could sell the second pie for 20 gold pieces. Because it contained the antidote!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2019 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 262

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Having a Laugh of which Brockett accepted. Brockett decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Brockett executes the Joker Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 11 gold pieces is given to you for Joker success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Brockett received 29 experience points.

27th Jun, 2019 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 262

Antonia just came back from the land of the dead and the first thing she doesn't want to do is make herself look like a fool but she also needs the gold for a fresh start so against all odds she takes the challenge.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,