The Town Tavern Chat - Page 264 of 467

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls - Page 264 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Jul, 2019 - 10:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
29th Jun, 2019 - 10:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 264

"No pain, no gain. Although pain is much more likely." Brockett cracks his knuckles and accepts the challenge."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2019 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which Brockett accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Brockett pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Brockett triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 11 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Brockett." Brockett received 18 experience points.

30th Jun, 2019 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Brockett gyrates around the dance floor bouncing around madly like one possessed. He shouts something about having fun playing, after which he uses his arms to form letters: Y... M... C... But he collapses in a stupor before finishing his obscure message.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2019 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Page 264 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which defiant Brockett accepted. Moving one foot and then another Brockett sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Brockett executes the Dancing Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Dancing success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Brockett received 37 experience points.

30th Jun, 2019 - 11:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I've tried this before and was not happy with the outcome because I am not very learned in this skill but I need to keep trying until I can gain enough gold to perfect it.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2019 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which defiant Lileth accepted. Sharp on the move Lileth stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Lileth uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Lileth is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Lileth received 11 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2019 - 10:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 264

"Your challenges get more and more difficult each time and its because they are skills that aren't often learnt. But I will try this one even if I may not be particularly funny."

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2019 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 264

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Having a Laugh of which inept Lileth accepted. Lileth attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Lileth is sorely unlucky! Lileth is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,