The Town Tavern Chat - Page 265 of 467

Merlin laughs at the dance. While he admits - Page 265 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2019 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
1st Jul, 2019 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 265

"Jokes again? Perhaps the joke is on me but I will do this once more perhaps at my own peril."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2019 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Having a Laugh of which the noble Lileth accepted. Lileth decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Lileth executes the Joker Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Joker success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Lileth received 49 experience points.

2nd Jul, 2019 - 1:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I have failed at this every time!" shouts the gnome. "So why, why tell me, why am I about to do it again?" He licks the mince pie filling off his fingers and gets ready to wrestle.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2019 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Page 265 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Brockett accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Brockett pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Brockett executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Brockett received 26 experience points.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2019 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Alex pays the bartender for a mug of their finest asking, "Would you have this sent to Lileth's table?"

2nd Jul, 2019 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Brockett straps on a pair of giant shoes and stands in the center of the dance floor, one foot in front of the other. He swings his arms forward and backward in unison, bouncing them in time to the music. At a dramatic juncture in the melody he shouts, "Tequila!!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2019 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 265

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which the noble Brockett accepted. Moving one foot and then another Brockett sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Brockett triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 9 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Brockett." Brockett received 20 experience points.

2nd Jul, 2019 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 265

Merlin laughs at the dance. While he admits it was performed well the idea of seeing a half goblin perform it with giant shoes makes him giddy.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,