The Town Tavern Chat - Page 267 of 467

"Dancer? I am no dancer. Give me something - Page 267 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Jul, 2019 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Jul, 2019 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 267

Antonia sighs at her bad luck in getting to the challenge in time but at the same time she is also glad for her sister in arms silencing the laughing of the crowd.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2019 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

The bearded gnome tiptoes onto the dance floor, wearing a pink frilly skirt and soft shoes. He pirouettes lightly, twirls, and then performs a graceful leap, landing on his toes before taking a bow.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2019 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which courageous Brockett accepted. Moving one foot and then another Brockett sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Brockett uses the Dancing Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Dancing. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Brockett is a champion of Dancing, who can do greater?" Brockett received 39 experience points.

6th Jul, 2019 - 4:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 267 Chat Tavern Town The

Brockett does a handstand and walks in his hands to the front of the room. He flips back up onto his feet and glares defiantly at his opponent. "You and me. Man to gnome."

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2019 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which Brockett accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Brockett pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Brockett triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Brockett." Brockett received 36 experience points.

6th Jul, 2019 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Yer back for more, eh? When are ye going to learn, Sir? Gnomes is small, aye, but we be dense!" He grasps his opponent's hand.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2019 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 267

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Brockett accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Brockett pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Brockett triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Brockett." Brockett received 13 experience points.

7th Jul, 2019 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 267

"Dancer? I am no dancer. Give me something to smash or break and I will do it for you with ease but dancing is something I will leave to the wenches in this tavern!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,