The Town Tavern Chat - Page 275 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists - Page 275 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2019 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
2nd Aug, 2019 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 275

Surely physical feats have never been my forte. But for an extra coin or two, what have I to lose? I shall strain my biceps to their limit, and perhaps make a fool of myself. Again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2019 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Hacca accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Hacca pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Hacca triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 10 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Hacca." Hacca received 12 experience points.

3rd Aug, 2019 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Well, well. Perhaps I grow overconfident. But my victory last time spurs me on. I shall once more try my hand. Literally!.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2019 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Page 275 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Hacca accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Hacca pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Hacca executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Hacca received 21 experience points.

3rd Aug, 2019 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Well I am not noted for humor but why not give it a try." He clears his throat. "A dwarf decides to have his lunch in the park. After a while a blind man sits beside him on the bench. Feeling neighborly, the dwarf hands the newcomer a sheet of dwarf bread. The blind man runs his fingers over the dwarf bread for a minute and exclaims, 'Who writes this trash?'"

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2019 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which the noble Hacca accepted. Hacca decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Hacca triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 15 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Hacca." Hacca received 43 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Aug, 2019 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 275

Hacca moonwalks across the dance floor then leaps forward and lands in an handstand. He lowers his head to the floor and pushed with his hands until he spins on his head, twisting his legs above his body, before falling gracefully into a reclining position with head head propped up on one elbow.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2019 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 275

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which courageous Hacca accepted. Moving one foot and then another Hacca sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Hacca triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Hacca." Hacca received 55 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,