The Town Tavern Chat - Page 283 of 467

Feeling that the challenge will be an easy - Page 283 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2019 - 11:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
29th Aug, 2019 - 10:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 283

Walking in with confidence after seeing the challenge announced he says, "Surely there is no one that can beat me at this!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2019 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Hayden accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Hayden pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Hayden executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 11 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Hayden received 29 experience points.

1st Sep, 2019 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Kestrel plays a wheezy half-hearted tune on a pennywhistle. Then he lowers it and says, "I tell ya I get no respect. I says to the physician I broke my leg in two places. He tells me to quit going to those places!"

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2019 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 283 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which defiant Kestrel accepted. Kestrel decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Kestrel triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Kestrel." Kestrel received 40 experience points.

2nd Sep, 2019 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Nephi is apprehensive about telling any kind of joke because he is very much aware of how ticklish drunks can be about what they hear. Its either they think you are insulting them or you are as entertaining as a jester.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2019 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Having a Laugh of which the noble Nephi accepted. Nephi decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Nephi triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 44 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Sep, 2019 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 283

He gives it a go anyway and is relieved to hear the laughs and cheers of the crowd. He takes his big gain and waves to all before looking to spend it wisely.

3rd Sep, 2019 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 283

Feeling that the challenge will be an easy one Hayden nods his acceptance of the challenge. He readies himself by doing a couple of stretches and then stands at the location of the challenge ready to go.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,