The Town Tavern Chat - Page 286 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls - Page 286 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Sep, 2019 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
11th Sep, 2019 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 286

What's that you say? Go ahead and jump? Well, I might as well jump. I ain't the worst that you seen. Can't you see what I mean?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2019 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Kestrel accepted. Showing off some skill, Kestrel jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Kestrel executes the Jump Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Kestrel received 35 experience points.

12th Sep, 2019 - 9:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Being in debt is something I never thought would happen again but the rise in expenses has increased significantly so even a challenge is needed. "Jump I shall."

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2019 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

Page 286 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Thorin accepted. Showing off some skill, Thorin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Thorin executes the Jump Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 15 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 38 experience points.

13th Sep, 2019 - 9:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

All of this was a humbling experience having reached so far and yet being in a bind and needing challenges in order to pay bills and leave the town. Even so he was patient enough to wade through it all.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2019 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which fearless Thorin accepted. Sharp on the move Thorin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Thorin triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 15 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 15 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2019 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 286

"Place your bets. Do not be fooled by my gender for I am very able at hand wrestling and have shown that I can make strong men cry like babies. "

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2019 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 286

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Magdalene accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Magdalene pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Magdalene triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 13 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Magdalene." Magdalene received 49 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,