The Town Tavern Chat - Page 291 of 467

"No need to worry I have no such hinderances" - Page 291 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Oct, 2019 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
3rd Oct, 2019 - 9:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 291

Seeing an opportunity to build his popularity Merlin gladly accepts his invitation to hand wrestling knowing full well that he has already beaten his opponent. Such pride causes him to say, "Ready to lose." To the man sitting opposite to him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2019 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 14 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 35 experience points.

3rd Oct, 2019 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Oh what luck… one of my favorite challenges that takes me back to when I was just a lad and entering the Town for the first time. I will have a go."

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2019 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 291 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Thorin accepted. Showing off some skill, Thorin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Thorin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 8 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 41 experience points.

7th Oct, 2019 - 9:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Not only was it a long time since last he had a challenge but also he was in need of gold as the dreaded tax collector took what he felt wasn't his to take.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2019 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which defiant Nephi accepted. Sharp on the move Nephi stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Nephi triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 9 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 24 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2019 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 291

"Oh I do wish I could fulfill this request but I'm afraid that I have not the time or resources to learn anything related to the trickery of magic".

10th Oct, 2019 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 291

"No need to worry I have no such hinderances" says Merlin to the man with doubt about magic. "Ok quiet everyone and look at my hands… see nothing there and suddenly… "

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,