The Town Tavern Chat - Page 293 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls - Page 293 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Oct, 2019 - 9:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Oct, 2019 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Freshmack
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 293

"I am hungry, and homeless." as he enters the Tavern. Moving towards the counter he sees the sign on the wall: "if you must speak, prologue your speech, for that is the rule." He sighs, "I am hungry and homeless and in need of food and a home. Please allow me to partake in the activities of this tavern in order to fulfill my needs. Thank you." he leans against the counter and looks around the room.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2019 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which drunkard Mikael accepted. Mikael attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Mikael has not the Dancing Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Mikael. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

12th Oct, 2019 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten shakes her head at how the new comer has made a fool of himself with a reedition of the fairy dance that only young maidens perform at spring. She says to him, "Young man, do not try so hard. Worship me, your queen and I will protect you as my subject."

13th Oct, 2019 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 293 Chat Tavern Town The

Angrily, Merlin shakes his head at the whole thought that the tavern would want to see him dance. He would not even attempt such a feat as it would be more difficult than slaying a dragon. He sighs and leaves.

14th Oct, 2019 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Dance? I paused a moment and wondered if what I knew how to do would be acceptable. I'd seen many renditions of this particular challenge from light fairy dances to traditional tribal moves by the Easterners that passed through Town. Of course, the wenches were all well versed in body movement as that's how they flirted with the drunkards. What's the worst that could happen?, I thought. So long as I come away with some type of coin I should consider it a win. Maybe I should dance next to the drunkest bastard and see how much coin he's willing to part with!.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2019 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which inept Witchdoktor accepted. Witchdoktor attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Witchdoktor is sorely unlucky! Witchdoktor is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2019 - 9:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 293

Delighted at the prospect of earning some gold and having his confidence boosted by his name being chanted Shamus says, "Get ready" to Wilbur.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2019 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 293

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Shamus accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Shamus pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Shamus uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Shamus is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Shamus received 18 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,