The Town Tavern Chat - Page 294 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that - Page 294 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2019 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th Oct, 2019 - 10:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 294

After having disposed of the would-be bandit, I think I deserve a drink. One of the wenches comes up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek for getting rid of the bandit. I blush a little. Stefan throws me a wink. I've gotten used to those but still haven't succumbed to his wiles. A few minutes after the bandit's interruption, the Tavern was back to it's boisterous level continuing on with the evening's challenges. Tonight, Hand Wrestling. It looks like Shamus is the current victor. This isn't my type of challenge but I'll tip my stein to him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2019 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

A test of reflexes? I do believe this may be right up my alley! Then again this could be the ale talking. On the other hand it is definitely a chance to gain some form of notoriety. "I accept!" I shout, slurring only a little. "Stand back… and watch a professional at work."

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2019 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which bungling Grufmier accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Grufmier but instead hit the table and floor! Grufmier has not the Reflexes Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Grufmier. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

18th Oct, 2019 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Coder
(+)

Page 294 Chat Tavern Town The

A scrawny looking man enters and orders a drink. He smiles at the wench who brings it to him and then flips a coin at her. He takes in the scene and then leaves for the day's bidding.

19th Oct, 2019 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ney, my lady, I am an awful joke maker and will end up being the hated man of the tavern if I claim to be telling jokes."

20th Oct, 2019 - 11:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Coming into the Tavern after a day at the Stables, the only thing that was on my mind was a cold ale and a chat with Stefan. I didn't know it was going to be Joker night tonight. "I'm afraid I have nothing funny to tell." I said to the wench. "You can tell us how you got the stench of animal husbandry on ye!", yelled out one of the drunk Townsmen. The rest of the drunkards at the bar laughed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Oct, 2019 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 294

She did not have any hopes in any kind of humorous act that she could come up with for the crowd, however she felt she could be braver than the others who weren't willing.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2019 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 294

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Having a Laugh of which failed Elsie accepted. Elsie attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Elsie is sorely unlucky! Elsie is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,