The Town Tavern Chat - Page 295 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists - Page 295 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Oct, 2019 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Oct, 2019 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 295

It was as she feared. She shrugs and leaves hoping that the next time there would be something more in align with one of he skills she was expert in.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2019 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I see tonight is all about the Magicks, eh? I've been practicing here and there when no one is looking. Maybe I can have a pelt of red hair grow on that bald drunkards head, or maybe I can make his seat disappear so he falls on his drunk arse!.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2019 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Magic Tricks of which defiant Torgren accepted. Using all that Torgren has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Torgren uses the Magician Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Magician. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Torgren is a champion of Magician, who can do greater?" Torgren received 27 experience points.

24th Oct, 2019 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
John
(+)

Page 295 Chat Tavern Town The

"Here! Here!" John claps loudly, takes his much and raises it in the air and gestures to Torgren, "Best bloody magic trick I have seen in long time!"

25th Oct, 2019 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Delightful! I have been waiting awhile to flex my muscles" she gingerly says to everyone as she sits across from Wilbur with her elbow stuck in the center of the table.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2019 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Elsie accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Elsie pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Elsie executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 20 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Elsie received 45 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2019 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 295

"See here, I will accept your challenge and I am more interested in the good name it will bring me more than the gold."

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2019 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 295

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Thorin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Thorin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Thorin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 13 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 26 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,