The Town Tavern Chat - Page 297 of 467

I've had to grab many a branch to get - Page 297 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Nov, 2019 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
5th Nov, 2019 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mirage
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 297

Chronos enters. As silent as ever he sits down at a table in the corner of the tavern and orders a drink. He crosses his legs and then opens a book. He then murmurs to himself "where was I hmm… Ah, Time is an illusion… " one can only wonder how he can concentrate in a tavern as lively as an ogres empty stomach.

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2019 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

The last time I danced, m'lady, the poor lass had to wear her father's armored boots so that I wouldn't hobble her for life. If it's a matter of just nodding to the rhythm, fine. If it's for show, no.

6th Nov, 2019 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

From across the room a voice is heard, "Then do not sing and save us all a headache." She grins as she pops a few grapes in her mouth.

7th Nov, 2019 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 297 Chat Tavern Town The

She isn't a good dancer but she is very good at daring herself.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2019 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which inept Sapphire accepted. Sapphire attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Sapphire is sorely unlucky! Sapphire is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

7th Nov, 2019 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She smiles unapologetically at the tavern's patrons and then leaves after saying, "Don't worry there is more of me to come at the next challenge."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2019 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 297

He feels a bit sorry for the lady that tried too hard but not so sorry that he couldn't finish his lamb roast and buttered roasted potatoes.

8th Nov, 2019 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 297

I've had to grab many a branch to get away from a fierce animal in the woods. Today, I'm proud to show off my prowess and maybe my arse, if I should go toppling!.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,