The Town Tavern Chat - Page 298 of 467

Wolf can be sarcastic and he uses the challenge - Page 298 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Nov, 2019 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2019 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 298

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Torgren accepted. Showing off some skill, Torgren jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Torgren executes the Jump Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Torgren received 33 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2019 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Lileth thought abought the possible consequences of failing to please but she tries anyway.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2019 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which inept Lileth accepted. Lileth attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Lileth is sorely unlucky! Lileth is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

8th Nov, 2019 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 298 Chat Tavern Town The

Disappointed she asks one of the wenches, "Where can I learn how to better my dancing skills beyond what the Palace of Parody has taught me?

10th Nov, 2019 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

For her it was madness because the wench did not know where to improve her dancing skills and yet the crowd wanted more of her moved despite disapproving moments ago. She shakes her head and says to the drunks. "You better lime what I am going to do now… " She begins a dance that mimics a drunk person wanting to get married.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2019 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which failed Sapphire accepted. Sapphire attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Sapphire is sorely unlucky! Sapphire is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2019 - 11:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 298

Pointing at Lileth she says to the crowd, "She tried and so did I but you weren't happy. You all do not know what you want!"

11th Nov, 2019 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 298

Wolf can be sarcastic and he uses the challenge to push pun at the Tavern Keeper. "There was a man called Stefan and he had some secrets that he tried to keep… well… secret. But he was lousy at it and a few found out that he liked.... "

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,