The Town Tavern Chat - Page 4 of 467

"Stefan, our gracious proprietor, has - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Sep, 2016 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Sep, 2016 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 4

"Oh never mind that, I'm quite used to the ruckus that is caused by strong drink and those too weak to control it's rather forward ways." She smiles politely while sniffing to see just how intoxicated the man might be.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2016 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

After a nice hard day of training I do need a nice ale or two. It has been a rough day and now time to relax and then get some sleep. I hope you all are having a good day. Here have an ale on me. Barkeep Give the house a round on me.

24th Sep, 2016 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Alana is surprised by the offer of a free drink from a stranger. She takes the drink holding up her mug in an offer of thanks for the gesture and the thought. This tavern has some very interesting people she thinks.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2016 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 4 Chat Tavern Town The

Noukril raises his mug back at the lady. "You are welcome miss. I hope you have a enjoyable time. I am heading home now have a good night."

27th Sep, 2016 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Impressed by the good will she raises her mug back and nods in agreement. She asks one of the wenches, "who was that fellow that paid for the drinks, I did not get his name."

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

"I find it fitting to make acquaintances, if any are amiable. My name is Avemis. I am told there is one here who goes by Alana to whom I should make introduction should some calamity ail me. Is this true?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Sep, 2016 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 4

Surprised by the announcement of the stranger she looks around to see if there is another Alana in the tavern. No one responds so she sheepishly responds, "I'm Alana… what have I done now?" She looks around still to see if there are any other surprises.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

"Stefan, our gracious proprietor, has elected to recommend you, Miss Alana. He told me you cured him of some ailment and that one who valued their health and well being should seek to make themselves known to you. It always helps to know those around you who are so gifted."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (467) »

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,