The Town Tavern Chat - Page 31 of 467

"Misfortune hit my parents, so I had to - Page 31 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Aug, 2017 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 31

Jady sits down at an empty table and orders a beer from the barmaid who came to take her order. She is tired from walking around the town looking for odd jobs, the worst one of the day was cleaning the outhouse for the tavern and the tavern master said it wasn't clean enough. How in the world could you tell if it was clean enough or not! She sipped from the mug and relaxed as the cold beverage went down her throat. It wasn't the best ale she had drank but it tasted good after a long day of work. Jade hoped things would pick up for her.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2017 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Pleasant good day to you" as he nods his head in acknowledgement of the new face. "I haven't seen you around here before where did you come from?"

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Good Day to you, " I respond to Hunter, "I came in a while back from a my parent's lands. How are you? Any interesting areas of the town that I should look into?"

12th Aug, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 31 Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten barges in dripping sweat like a pig. She takes out her silver mug and stomps it on the table. "Ale!" she says with no manners and as though she was as thirsty as desert dweller. As the wench pours she notices someone new. "Oh, new folk… have you died yet?" she laughs out loudly like a man.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Jady smiles at Krusten, "No I haven't. I've heard I should be careful. I'm learning and exploring the city. Let me buy you another ale to slay your thirst"

12th Aug, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Ignoring the ill-mannered barbarian woman Hunter focuses on the stranger, "Your parents' lands? Your parents must be rich to have lands." He gets up and makes a friendly bow followed by, "I'm Hunter, at your service." Sitting back down he says, "Everything in this town is interesting and much of it is necessary, what are you looking for?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 31

The Game Master says...

Unaware of his surroundings a seemingly senile old man walks in and looks around as though lost. "Wait, this isn't the outhouse, were am I?" He turns around and goes back out the way he came.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 31

"Misfortune hit my parents, so I had to leave to make it on my own. I'm looking for ways to learn more so I can get better and stronger, before I accept any challenging jobs." She leans over to speak quietly, "Also to earn a bit of coin."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,