The Town Tavern Chat - Page 301 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare - Page 301 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Nov, 2019 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2019 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 301

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Having a Laugh of which defiant Lileth accepted. Lileth decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Lileth triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Lileth." Lileth received 19 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2019 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thanks to all of you!" she said. She smiled broadly because they were kind to her. She left in a good mood.

18th Nov, 2019 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The art of prestidigitation is something I studied in my youth. I'm happy to show you how much I remember for a few cheers and a hefty pitcher of ale. Here goes nothing.... (Begins to sweat a bit).

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2019 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Page 301 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which failed Torgren accepted. No magic trick at all as Torgren finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Torgren is sorely unlucky! Torgren is hurt while trying the Magician Skill.

18th Nov, 2019 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She shakes her head at the situation and approaches the stranger with her positivity, "It was a good attempt, this crowd is hard to please. You will do better next time." She waves off as she leaves the tavern.

18th Nov, 2019 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Catching the words of the lady he smiles. He thinks to himself that truer words were never said in the tavern.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2019 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 301

Here it was again, a demand for jokes. She wasn't pleased by decided to give it a shot.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2019 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 301

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Having a Laugh of which courageous Elsie accepted. Elsie decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Elsie triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 15 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Elsie." Elsie received 36 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,