The Town Tavern Chat - Page 305 of 467

Dancing is something I would rather watch than - Page 305 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2019 - 4:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
1st Dec, 2019 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 305

She claps her hands. "Brilliant magic!" She says out loud after seeing the show. Now when her own name is called she rushes to sit without considering if she is able.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2019 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Elsie accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Elsie pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Elsie uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Elsie is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Elsie received 47 experience points.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Yes, yes I will perform something I learned early on in my learning of illusions. Pay attention to my hands… "

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2019 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 305 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Magic Tricks of which fearless Nephi accepted. Using all that Nephi has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Nephi uses the Magician Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Magician. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Nephi is a champion of Magician, who can do greater?" Nephi received 18 experience points.

3rd Dec, 2019 - 9:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She smiles and calms the crowd as she moves over to where the hand wrestling will take place.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2019 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Elsie accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Elsie pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Elsie executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 19 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Elsie received 36 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2019 - 9:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 305

Wolf hears his name being called but laughs at the suggestion that he will dance for tavern patrons and drunks.

5th Dec, 2019 - 4:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 305

Dancing is something I would rather watch than participate in. Me dancing never ends well. Ask Stefan about the time I decided to dance on the tables followed by how many stitches he had to take out of my arse!.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,