The Town Tavern Chat - Page 307 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists - Page 307 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Dec, 2019 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
7th Dec, 2019 - 1:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Flynndor
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 307

Looking for quest? Anyone in need of aid? Or need someone to disappear I am more than happy to oblige.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2019 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Elsie hears the person but doesn't understand what their talking about. She shrugs it off and goes for the challenge.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2019 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Elsie accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Elsie pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Elsie executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 12 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Elsie received 34 experience points.

8th Dec, 2019 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 307 Chat Tavern Town The

The momentum is good so she keeps accepting the challenges.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2019 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Elsie accepted. Showing off some skill, Elsie jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Elsie triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 7 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Elsie." Elsie received 43 experience points.

15th Dec, 2019 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Pushing off the encouragement of the tavern patrons she says, "I am many things but a joker is not one of them!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Dec, 2019 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 307

Okay folks I will give it a try Hopefully you will find me entertaining!

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2019 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 307

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which drunken Cedric accepted. Cedric attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Cedric is sorely unlucky! Cedric is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,