The Town Tavern Chat - Page 308 of 467

"My bad, I think they loved my tricks - Page 308 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Dec, 2019 - 2:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th Dec, 2019 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 308

She knew better but it seems that the man didn't and tried to be something he is not. She shakes her head.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2019 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I do know a trick or two and its been awhile since I performed here so let's have a shot at it.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2019 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which fearless Nephi accepted. Using all that Nephi has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Nephi executes the Magician Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 19 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 35 experience points.

16th Dec, 2019 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 308 Chat Tavern Town The

"Thank you all, it was one that my professors first showed me when I was learning my fifth degree in the art form." He bows and takes his leave.

16th Dec, 2019 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"No bat at all" she says to the man with blond hair. I feel that was amusing and worth of your winnings. She also leaves to see to her business.

16th Dec, 2019 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"what?" he thought he heard something just as he was leaving and it was a lovely lady hailing him out. He bows.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2019 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 308

"What is causing all the noise at this hour? I am not used to this kind of alarm at this hour."

17th Dec, 2019 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 308

"My bad, I think they loved my tricks so much that it caused a ripple effect."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,