The Town Tavern Chat - Page 310 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts - Page 310 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2019 - 2:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
19th Dec, 2019 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 310

"I will show thee the best dance movements in the whole kingdom. Cheer for me lads! And I shall dance with even greater vigor! Ye shall see my true capabilities" Maximus says as he starts showing off some of his awesome moves.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2019 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which clumsy Maximus accepted. Maximus attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Maximus is sorely unlucky! Maximus is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

19th Dec, 2019 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Well, that surely did not turn out as expected, sorry folks. I hope a round of ale may console you all!" says Maximus hoping to bring the spirits of the drunken men back up.

21st Dec, 2019 - 8:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Page 310 Chat Tavern Town The

"I hope that by showing you mu most sincere dance moves, this time you'll be able to appreciate me more. Let the music commence!" says Maximus with pride and a strong will to succeed.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2019 - 8:28am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Traditional Medieval Dance of which fearless Maximus accepted. Moving one foot and then another Maximus sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Maximus triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Maximus." Maximus received 26 experience points.

21st Dec, 2019 - 8:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"I thank you all, to celebrate let us have a round of ale! Cheers!" Maximus says with a delighted soul.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2019 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 310

At the news of the challenge Elerous smiles slightly, "I will gladly take on any challenge, and prove my worth against any."

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2019 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 310

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which bungling Elerous accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Elerous is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Elerous has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Elerous. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,