The Town Tavern Chat - Page 32 of 467

'And what about entertainment? Music, - Page 32 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Aug, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 32

"Oh my ale is fine and plenty" she replies not looking for more drunkenness but simply to mellow. She looks at Hunter and rolls her eyes while sipping from her mug.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Greetings and salutations to you. I'd find it pleasing to getting to know you better but really- I should leave. My pleasure, my pleasure.

14th Aug, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter smiles at Krusten as he addresses the patron. "If you want to learn then you need to see the different places in the town they offer skills which you can master but make sure to chose wisely from the start." Upon seeing the new comer (Percival) he says, "You want to leave and you just got here?" He taps him lightly on the back, "Stay awhile have a drink and listen to us talk… "

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 32 Chat Tavern Town The

'Should I stay, or should I go? Oh, so many things to do, so many things to do… ' He falls into a dreamy, silent stare of his half-empry jug.

14th Aug, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Well first of all what are you doing in this town? What are you looking to achieve? We all seem to have different things we want to accomplish but only a few of us have the real deal going on."

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

'One seeks tons of gold for little work, gallons of wine for little gold, and many a lady for little wine'. He smiles at his own jokes, amused. 'And revenge upon those who wronged me, of course. But this is such grim talk! Prithee, tell me- what does one need to do to become insanely rich?'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 32

"Ah you are a gold man, but aren't we all. You will need to work hard, take some assignments and do adventure to get what you want. The easy way is to see the exchanger."

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 32

'And what about entertainment? Music, theatre? I desire to make a fortune, but I need something to spent it on.' He smiles, which makes his face somewhat creepier.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,