The Town Tavern Chat - Page 311 of 467

After buying a round for those that cannot - Page 311 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Dec, 2019 - 2:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
22nd Dec, 2019 - 6:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 311

Greetings, as I am sixteen and now quaffing a delicious ale, I am invincible and guaranteed to win any challenge put before me. I see no way my carefully considered plan of victory could ever fail.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2019 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Having a Laugh of which incompetent Gustavus accepted. Gustavus attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Gustavus has not the Joker Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Gustavus. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

22nd Dec, 2019 - 9:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Undeterred, as only intoxicated teenagers can be: "Whilst gassy I may be, have ye heard this one? There was a man whose mouth was too big, Who visited the tavern for one drink, Alas, he quaffed ale, By pail after pail, And awoke the next morning with a pig!"

22nd Dec, 2019 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 311 Chat Tavern Town The

She shakes her head at the unwise Gustavus and says to him, "Young ones need to learn before they act."

24th Dec, 2019 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten enters dressed in a red robe with white fir trim. She raises a golden goblet and says aloud, "Season's greetings to all, may this night be sweet for you and yours!"

25th Dec, 2019 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

He raises his hand while holding his humble mug and offers the salutation back before taking the challenge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2019 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 311

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which Nephi accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Nephi pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Nephi triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 7 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 12 experience points.

25th Dec, 2019 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 311

After buying a round for those that cannot afford a drink, Gustavus stands and hollers for momentary quiet. "In honour of Nephi's victory, and to celebrate the honour we receive by the Lady Krusten gracing our humble tavern, I propose a toast! Raise your tankards, friends. May blades be turned aside before harming them, may sickness never visit them, may the evil eye never dwell on them, and may good fortune follow wherever they tread! For Nephi and the Lady Krusten!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,