The Town Tavern Chat - Page 312 of 467

He angrily shakes his head at the lost opportunity - Page 312 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Dec, 2019 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
25th Dec, 2019 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 312

Merlin feels for some hot cider but notes the small celebration and chimes in, "blessings to all."

Sponsored Links:
25th Dec, 2019 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Nay, Wench, I'm as magick as a drunk disappearing into the dark of night. Which means I am really just a drunk!"

26th Dec, 2019 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I am not versed in the art form, perhaps another will take up your challenge."

28th Dec, 2019 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Page 312 Chat Tavern Town The

"I will try any challenge you put forth, though I have not put much practice in the magical arts."

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2019 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which drunkard Elerous accepted. No magic trick at all as Elerous finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Elerous has not the Magician Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Elerous. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

28th Dec, 2019 - 9:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"A joke ye want? I fear the only joke here be me, friend!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2019 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 312

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which failed Yuri accepted. Yuri attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Yuri is sorely unlucky! Yuri is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

28th Dec, 2019 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 312

He angrily shakes his head at the lost opportunity to further his own fame but looks forward to the next.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,