The Town Tavern Chat - Page 314 of 467

Confident in her skills as a magician she says, - Page 314 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2020 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
1st Jan, 2020 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 314

Krusten looks on the hooded man shaking her head. She says, "Anyway, I believe I have shown through this year that I can maintain strength as your queen. I will not ask you all to bow now as it is not official… perhaps later." She smiles and leaves everyone scratching their head.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2020 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derphantom
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Me Lords and meh Ladies, I have been known to dance upon quite a few tabletops in meh bygone halcyon days! Not well, I warrant thee! Observe me thusly for thine own amusement!"

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2020 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which awkward Yuri accepted. Yuri attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Yuri is sorely unlucky! Yuri is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

1st Jan, 2020 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 314 Chat Tavern Town The

Folding her arms she gave the grave attempt at bring laughter in the tavern a twisted mouth and slight shake of the head. She of course refused when she was offered the same as she knew what she was good at and what she wasn't.

2nd Jan, 2020 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He is selfless in that he does not care. He knows a couple of crude jokes that could be taken the wrong way or seen as very funny… he chances it.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2020 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Having a Laugh of which failed Wolf accepted. Wolf attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Wolf is sorely unlucky! Wolf is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2020 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 314

He does not care and flicks his wrist off at the crowd of boring drunks who would not know a good joke if it slapped them in the face.

3rd Jan, 2020 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 314

Confident in her skills as a magician she says, "Of course, I have a new trick I have been practicing in my spare crime.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,