The Town Tavern Chat - Page 315 of 467

The relatively tall half-orc entered the building, - Page 315 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jan, 2020 - 12:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2020 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 315

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which fearless Lileth accepted. Using all that Lileth has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Lileth executes the Magician Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 14 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Lileth received 18 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2020 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten calls a half-drunk wench over and says to her, "Here is a coin, go dance and satisfy this crowd. Let's see what you can do."

5th Jan, 2020 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Dancing? Wha to I look like an old man of course I will dance."

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2020 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 315 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which fearless Elerous accepted. Moving one foot and then another Elerous sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Elerous uses the Dancing Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Dancing. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Elerous is a champion of Dancing, who can do greater?" Elerous received 52 experience points.

6th Jan, 2020 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She sighs at the request to dance because she knows that the results can go either way.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2020 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which defiant Lileth accepted. Moving one foot and then another Lileth sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Lileth triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 8 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Lileth." Lileth received 44 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2020 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 315

"Sorry lady but I will have to refuse. I can't tell a joke no more than I can climb a steep mountain while tied to a chair."

9th Jan, 2020 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Shpee
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 315

The relatively tall half-orc entered the building, finding a comfortable seat somewhere less noticeable by the rest. After doing so he cleared his throat and started spinning his neck it in semi-circles, warming up as his body had went stiff from all the traveling to reach his destination. Percival looked up before trying to lock his gaze onto a wench, or someone who he could perceive as one. Upon success, he raised his hand with a faint smirk, exclaiming in a loud, yet deep tone "Excuse me, may I order?".

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,