The Town Tavern Chat - Page 316 of 467

"I am Lileth. I have seen you before but - Page 316 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jan, 2020 - 1:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2020 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 316

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Having a Laugh of which drunkard Percival accepted. Percival attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Percival has not the Joker Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Percival. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2020 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Lileth sees the embarrassment of the half-orc but does not feel sorry for him. She felt that everyone must know their limits and abilities.

9th Jan, 2020 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Noticing the other woman shaking her head she looks across at her and does the same adding rolling eyes.

9th Jan, 2020 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 316 Chat Tavern Town The

Someone was looking at her and noticing her face. She smiled back and made an arm showing muscles and then pointing to her head to show what lacked.

9th Jan, 2020 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Sapphire laughs and raises her mug at the woman acknowledging her.

9th Jan, 2020 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Lileth does the same thing offering to buy her a mug of ale.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2020 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 316

She smiles and nods in agreement. She walks over to where the woman was and introduces herself. "I am Sapphire… "

9th Jan, 2020 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 316

"I am Lileth. I have seen you before but it seems that the half-orc made us meet today."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,