The Town Tavern Chat - Page 320 of 467

I will now by a round. For you all. Now you - Page 320 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Jan, 2020 - 9:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th Jan, 2020 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 320

The Game Master says...

As the activities of the Tavern continue the old man opens the door at the back by where the kitchen servants enter. He is ushered to the front where he look on at the crowd trying to figure out why the outhouse looks the way it does.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2020 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Ah the lady caught him looking her way. At first he pretends to not look but he looks back and with a smile offers half a wave.

15th Jan, 2020 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Melodee passes on a grin and a nod in acknowledgement but does not do anything further as she puts her gold away.

15th Jan, 2020 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 320 Chat Tavern Town The

There was this sudden burst of energy from the tavern that got Krusten puzzled. She visited for a bit, saw the normal and then left.

15th Jan, 2020 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Game Master says...

It is all too confusing for him so he leaves through the front door.

15th Jan, 2020 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I will accept this challenge. Brogar will show you how he jumps.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2020 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 320

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Brogar accepted. Showing off some skill, Brogar jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Brogar executes the Jump Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Brogar received 41 experience points.

15th Jan, 2020 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 320

I will now by a round. For you all. Now you have seen my skill.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,