The Town Tavern Chat - Page 33 of 467

- Page 33 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Aug, 2017 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th Aug, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 33

Hunter raises a brow, "How you entertain yourself is up for you to decide. Some of us are quite happy with gold but there is always the brothel if that's your thing."

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Walking into the new tavern Lorica takes a seat near a table with a gent across from it. Starting up a conversation she says in a friendly tone, "What a curious place you have here it is quite interesting and full of more things than I had imagined. It must have taken a lot of work building a town like this."

15th Aug, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Ah yes, this town is quite something. I take it that its your first time here? Where do you hail from and why are you here this good day?"

15th Aug, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Page 33 Chat Tavern Town The

Seeing that her presence is appreciated she continues, "Well I have been here just for one day so I am very much new. I cam for a new beginning since the passing of my mother. Have you been here long?"

15th Aug, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Oh, Sorry about your mother. I have been here awhile, one of the veterans I think. I come here when I need a break from the rigors of combat and exploring."

15th Aug, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Combat? Exploring? Those are things I am interested in but not so much the combat as I am still very weak and need some muscularity to cope." She shows her arms and the puny muscles on them with a look of disappointment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 33

"Why would a lovely lady such as yourself want to be involved in combat and need muscles? Why I cannot even begin to see that pretty face of yours bruised" says Hunter in an upfront but caring way.

15th Aug, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 33

"Oh please, my face has nothing to do with my aspirations and I am very determined that with a little time and effort I can accomplish big things!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,