The Town Tavern Chat - Page 322 of 467

Not bad for someone who cannot tell a joke. - Page 322 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jan, 2020 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Jan, 2020 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 322

What manner of trickery is this? Brogar should have won this.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2020 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

All men have their strengths. Some are stronger then other, and some are quicker.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2020 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which silly Thomas accepted. Thomas attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Thomas has not the Joker Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Thomas. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

17th Jan, 2020 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

Page 322 Chat Tavern Town The

Ah well. At least some laughs were had, though none were from my jokes.

17th Jan, 2020 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten is sorely unimpressed with the last two attempts. She beckons to the crowd, "Is this what they call… using all the muscles except the one that matters?" She laughs while raising a glass of fine wine.

17th Jan, 2020 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Well let's see if you can do any better, Krusten! Do you have the skills necessary?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2020 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 322

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which Thomas accepted. Sharp on the move Thomas stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Thomas executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thomas received 18 experience points.

17th Jan, 2020 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kingdracula
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 322

Not bad for someone who cannot tell a joke. Not bad at all.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,