The Town Tavern Chat - Page 323 of 467

"No wench… for me entertainment - Page 323 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jan, 2020 - 4:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
18th Jan, 2020 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Edward
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 323

I shall take up this challenge after all it is one skill I am good at.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2020 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Brogar accepted. Showing off some skill, Brogar jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Brogar triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Brogar." Brogar received 44 experience points.

19th Jan, 2020 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Rangarth heard a couple of jokes at the local market. He did not think of himself as a joker but felt he could 'pass on' the joke he heard earlier today.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2020 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Page 323 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which drunken Rangarth accepted. Rangarth attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Rangarth is sorely unlucky! Rangarth is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

19th Jan, 2020 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"You all don't get the joke, just stay drunk, you may hear my joke replayed in your head a dozen times!' He says this with a wide grin to all those who heckled him for his 'performance".

20th Jan, 2020 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She accepted because this challenge was no challenge at all for her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2020 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 323

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which courageous Lileth accepted. Sharp on the move Lileth stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Lileth executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 12 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Lileth received 52 experience points.

21st Jan, 2020 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 323

"No wench… for me entertainment here is the folly of others. I have no need to show you any tricks."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,