The Town Tavern Chat - Page 324 of 467

"While dancing is not my best skill I - Page 324 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jan, 2020 - 2:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
22nd Jan, 2020 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 324

Not shying away from needed popularity Thorin immediately tells the wench, "I will do it."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2020 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which Thorin accepted. Using all that Thorin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Thorin executes the Magician Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 26 experience points.

22nd Jan, 2020 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

To the wench he says, "I wouldn't mind but I do not pass on jokes as well as I have seen others doing it. I want to avoid the joke being on me."

23rd Jan, 2020 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 324 Chat Tavern Town The

Unashamed she accepts the invitation and says, "let's see how amusing I am"

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2020 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which failed Melodee accepted. Melodee attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Melodee is sorely unlucky! Melodee is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

26th Jan, 2020 - 1:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She bites her lip because her last joke or what can be considered a joke was anything but entertainment. However she recently heard a new joke about the governor that everyone should get a kick about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2020 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 324

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Having a Laugh of which inept Melodee accepted. Melodee attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Melodee is sorely unlucky! Melodee is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

27th Jan, 2020 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 324

"While dancing is not my best skill I do know a few steps."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,