The Town Tavern Chat - Page 330 of 467

I am not much of a bowman, but Druune the Mighty - Page 330 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Feb, 2020 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Feb, 2020 - 9:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 330

"Is Wilbur still entertaining this competition? Well I shall entertain him then."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2020 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 15 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 22 experience points.

11th Feb, 2020 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He refused muttering, "don't you have easier tasks to keep this lot entertained?"

11th Feb, 2020 - 9:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 330 Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah I can perform some tricks… I was waiting for this!"

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2020 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which Melodee accepted. Using all that Melodee has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Melodee executes the Magician Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Melodee received 22 experience points.

11th Feb, 2020 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Olband
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Greetings friends! A mug of ale would be most welcome just now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2020 - 9:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 330

"Have an ale on me" he says to the man after noticing a resemblance.

12th Feb, 2020 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Morgatron
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 330

I am not much of a bowman, but Druune the Mighty does not easily turn from a challenge.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,