The Town Tavern Chat - Page 338 of 467

"I am a lousy dancer but since you all - Page 338 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Mar, 2020 - 11:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2020 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 338

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which courageous Thorin accepted. Using all that Thorin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Thorin uses the Magician Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Magician. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Magician, who can do greater?" Thorin received 37 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2020 - 9:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He thanks everyone and promises to be back to display more of his skill, soon.

14th Mar, 2020 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"And I shall… "she replies to those who chant her name with an assuring tone.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2020 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Page 338 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which courageous Sapphire accepted. Sharp on the move Sapphire stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Sapphire uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Sapphire is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Sapphire received 24 experience points.

15th Mar, 2020 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Knowing some jokes Thorin accepts and says to all in the medieval tavern, "Have you heard the one about the… "

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2020 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Having a Laugh of which courageous Thorin accepted. Thorin decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Thorin triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 10 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 11 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2020 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 338

He bows and waves to all as they clap and cheer for him. He then continues his day.

16th Mar, 2020 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 338

"I am a lousy dancer but since you all are so insistent that I show you what I can do I shall."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,