The Town Tavern Chat - Page 339 of 467

He frowns as he hears the lyrics and says, - Page 339 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Mar, 2020 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2020 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 339

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which fearless Nephi accepted. Moving one foot and then another Nephi sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Nephi uses the Dancing Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Dancing. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Nephi is a champion of Dancing, who can do greater?" Nephi received 30 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2020 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Surprised by the applause he wondered if he should take more lessons in dancing.

19th Mar, 2020 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Ah so you all are in a laughing mood so let me tell you the one about the half orc who had an interest in the half elf… "

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2020 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 339 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Having a Laugh of which defiant Thorin accepted. Thorin decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Thorin executes the Joker Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Joker success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 48 experience points.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2020 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

He sits in a char at a empty table. "There Is some great joke telling and great dancing going on in here. Shall I sing for you all?"

19th Mar, 2020 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

He raises a brow when the stranger speaks and says, "Well stranger that would depend on if you can sing."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2020 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 339

"That I sure can do for you." He then starts to sing a melody of a song that he learned from his mother before her passing.

19th Mar, 2020 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 339

He frowns as he hears the lyrics and says, "What kind of song is that?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,