The Town Tavern Chat - Page 342 of 467

"Let me assist you with that" says - Page 342 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2020 - 5:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th Mar, 2020 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 342

Thorin was hoping to get the best of this for the day but he shakes his head when he sees Krusten already makes use of the challenge.

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2020 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten look on the man who is shaking his head at her and shakes hers also. She knows that who comes first is served or in this case gives the service. She smiles and moves on to other things.

21st Mar, 2020 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rpgpundit
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Entering the tavern he stays in the background looking for shadows to hide his presence as he watches what people say and what they do.

21st Mar, 2020 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Page 342 Chat Tavern Town The

Chaos replies to the wench, "That is a skill I wish I had."

22nd Mar, 2020 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He takes the bow with excitement and anticipation of the winnings.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2020 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Target Thy Arrow of which Thorin accepted. Thorin is given a bow and one arrow. Thorin pulls back on the bow and fires the arrow straight to the small circle on the target to the awe and surprise of many. Thorin triumphs in the Bow Specialization Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 11 gold pieces on your Bow Specialization. Everyone sings "Bow Specialization is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 31 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2020 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 342

"I am no magician, at least not yet so I will have to refuse."

22nd Mar, 2020 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 342

"Let me assist you with that" says Thorin confidently as he pulls out a stick and say, "Abra-cadabra!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,