The Town Tavern Chat - Page 345 of 467

She looks on at the woman wondering why she - Page 345 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Mar, 2020 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2020 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 345

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Throw That Axe of which defiant Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin executes the Axe Specialization Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Axe Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 25 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2020 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Well done" says Chaos… as he adds low punches, "Perhaps if I had unlimited wealth and a silver spoon in my mouth I could have done just as well."

29th Mar, 2020 - 11:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thorin considers the words of the man who seems jealous but just shakes his head. He does not know his past nor how he got here and he was not about to share his life long challenges without first taking up a challenge.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2020 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Page 345 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which the noble Thorin accepted. Sharp on the move Thorin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Thorin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Thorin received 34 experience points.

29th Mar, 2020 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten looks on and simply mumbles to herself, "Oh please… "at the celebration of such simplistic entertainment.

29th Mar, 2020 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She jumps up and immediately volunteers. "I shall take this challenge!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2020 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 345

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Traditional Medieval Dance of which clumsy Ellyn accepted. Ellyn attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Ellyn is sorely unlucky! Ellyn is hurt while trying the Dancing Skill.

29th Mar, 2020 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 345

She looks on at the woman wondering why she would put herself in such an embarrassing position. She goes over to her. "I am Helena, from whence do you hail?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,