The Town Tavern Chat - Page 346 of 467

Merlin notice that there is also another lady - Page 346 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Mar, 2020 - 9:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
31st Mar, 2020 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 346

The jailer is constantly on her case and this was a good cover so she takes the challenge.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2020 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Tell A Good Story of which fearless Sapphire accepted. Sapphire starts and finishes a tale that makes everyone clap! Sapphire triumphs in the Drama Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Drama. Everyone sings "Drama is no match for Sapphire." Sapphire received 45 experience points.

31st Mar, 2020 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hoping for a challenge he finds nothing happening yet and therefore leaves with the same amount of gold in his pouch.

31st Mar, 2020 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 346 Chat Tavern Town The

She takes a seat at one of the empty tables and orders some food and drink. She looks around to see who may be interested in some talk about life and politics in the town.

31st Mar, 2020 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Ellyn walks into the room, head held high, and sits herself at a table. She orders a pint quietly, then waits for the one she is meeting with.

31st Mar, 2020 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Seeing the lovely lady sitting by herself he joins in with a hopeful line, "My lady, care for some company?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2020 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 346

"Sure, sit if you wish as I'm here just taking in the atmosphere of the tavern."

31st Mar, 2020 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 346

Merlin notice that there is also another lady and makes a motion to her if she wishes to join at their table unless she is otherwise 'busy'. Merlin turns his attention back at the table and says to the woman, "I am Merlin, I can't recall if we met but nice to see you."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,