The Town Tavern Chat - Page 348 of 467

Relieved she just got out of prison Sapphire - Page 348 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2020 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2020 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 348

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which silly Ellyn accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Ellyn is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Ellyn has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Ellyn. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2020 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

When he heard the loud shouting from the tavern his mind fell on the daily challenge but by the time he got there someone had already done that with what it seems to be disastrous effect.

2nd Apr, 2020 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten peers in and after a few seconds of observations says to herself… Such unruly people who rather sit and drink when they could be searching for treasure.

2nd Apr, 2020 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 348 Chat Tavern Town The

Wizard walks towards the tavern and sees Krusten there. "You can go in, we won't bite." He winks.

2nd Apr, 2020 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Is this some kind of party? All of a sudden I am finding this tavern is getting louder and louder."

2nd Apr, 2020 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Well hello stranger. That is how it is sometimes. Things can be quiet and then other times it is a circus!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2020 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 348

"I will have you know that this place, and all its noise is just a mere passing wind as far as noise goes. I am merely checking to see what is going on before I visit my armies."

2nd Apr, 2020 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 348

Relieved she just got out of prison Sapphire heads over to the tavern to see if credit is available. She is told it is not.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,