The Town Tavern Chat - Page 350 of 467

Not shy at all, Thorin takes the axe, flexes - Page 350 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Apr, 2020 - 10:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
5th Apr, 2020 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 350

Now arriving in the Town he sees there is time to take up this challenge as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2020 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Magic Tricks of which courageous Nephi accepted. Using all that Nephi has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Nephi triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Nephi." Nephi received 18 experience points.

5th Apr, 2020 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Well done, you did that trick like someone in love. I am not a believer in the idea of love but it works for some people."

6th Apr, 2020 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Blogger
(+)

Page 350 Chat Tavern Town The

She so wished that it was sword and not axe. She leaves quietly despite calls on her name.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2020 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

"Oh, axe are not my speciality. Daggers? Much more subtle, I could demonstrate my skills. "

6th Apr, 2020 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Thorn, fresh from the Winterlands, and armed with good spirits is pleased to know that they left the challenge for him. He takes it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2020 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 350

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Throw That Axe of which fearless Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin executes the Axe Specialization Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 11 gold pieces is given to you for Axe Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 37 experience points.

7th Apr, 2020 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 350

Not shy at all, Thorin takes the axe, flexes and let's it loose.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,